Marybeth Ezaki, M.D.
Dr. Marybeth Ezaki is a staff hand surgeon for the Charles E. Seay, Jr. Hand Center at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Professor
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
• Children’s Health Dallas
Education & Training:
• Yale College
• Yale School of Medicine
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center General Surgery Internship
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Orthopaedic Surgery
• Wexham Park Hospital Fellowship in Surgery of the Hand Slough, England
• American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985, Recertified, 1996 and 2007
• Certificate of Added Qualifications Surgery of the Hand, 1989 Recertified, 1998 and 2007
Professional Organizations: • American Society for Surgery of the Hand, past president • American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Senior Director, Finance Committee, Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Committee, Recertification of MOC, Subspecialty Certification Committee, Written Examinations Committee, ABMS Representative • American Board of Medical Specialities, MOC Task Force, MOC Committee Member • American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons • Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America • The American Medical Association • The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, Senior Member • Twenty-First Century Orthopaedic Association • Journal of Hand Surgery, Associate Editor • The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, reviewer • Yearbook of Hand Surgery, contributing editor • Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, reviewer • Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, Third, Fourth and Fifth Editions, contributing author
View a list of Dr. Ezaki's recent publications