Brandon Ramo, M.D.
Dr. Brandon Ramo is a staff orthopedist and medical director of ambulatory care at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assistant Professor
• Children’s Health Dallas
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
• University of Georgia: B.S.
• Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine: M.D.
• Vanderbilt University General Surgery Residency:
• Vanderbilt University Orthopaedic Surgery
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Dorothy and Bryant Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics
• Board Eligible for American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014
Professional Associations/Affiliations: • American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Candidate Member • Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Candidate Member • Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, Fifth Editions, contributing author Honors and Awards: University of Georgia • Summa cum Laude graduate with Highest Honors • Phi Beta Kappa Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for ChildrenFellowship • Boone Pickens Annual Spine Research Award, 2011
View a list of Dr. Ramo's recent publications