The Rays of Light Foundation will be hosting The Talk of the Town fundraising event benefiting Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, along with Texas Ranger’s Baseball Foundation, The Dallas Stars Foundation, The Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Dallas Chapter and Temple Emanu-El Foundation.
In this first of its kind event, friends of TSRHC can have the chance to bid on a chance to join legendary broadcasters Chuck Cooperstein, Eric Nadal, Brad Sham and Ralph Strangis on Wednesday, July 16 at Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse in Southlake as they share unforgettable stories in an intimate gathering benefiting their favorite local charities.
Dinner with the legendary broadcasters includes:
- Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse in Southlake dinner with wine pairing prepared by Executive Chef Daniel Nemec and staff
- John Rhadigan from FOX sports will emcee the evening
- Live Jazz Piano – Art Riddles of Art Riddles Trio
- During dessert, the four announcers will share video clips and stories of their favorite “calls”
- Complimentary Hand Rolled Cigars by House of Cigars
- Silent auction including: an all-inclusive visit to “Shark Tank” with Mark Cuban in Los Angeles, California, a day with the announcer of choice, tickets to various sporting events and autographed memorabilia
The event is a unique fundraising opportunity that will bring together the voices of the four major Dallas sports franchises in a casual setting for an evening of fine food and drink and stellar stories of Dallas sports from the men who have called, collectively, three Super Bowls, the NBA Championship, the Stanley Cup and two World Series appearances of the Cowboys, Mavericks, Stars and Rangers.
All proceeds from seats purchased at Chuck Cooperstein’s table will be donated to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, along with items up for bid at a silent auction.
Bidding for seats starts at a minimum bid of $200 for a seat. Online bidding ends at 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 11.