“We are excited to unveil an updated Rite Up design that features bigger, bolder photos and graphics, and more content to better highlight our amazing patients, our extraordinary friends, and our dedicated medical, research, administrative and support teams. As always, our Rite Up goal is to keep you well informed about news and items of interest at TSRHC.” – Robert Walker, TSRHC President / CEO
Spend some time looking through the new layout. You will find:
- Feature stories on recent updates at the hospital
- Medical Updates: Learn about the latest technological and medical advancements from TSRHC’s world-renowned medical staff.
- TSRHC Patients In the Spotlight: find out more about our patients and some of the inspirational things that they are accomplishing.
- Donor Spotlights: TSRHC is so appreciative of all the support from hospital friends, volunteers and donors. Here you will find spotlights on some of these generous friends of TSRHC.
- Trustee Profiles: A bio of one of the members of our governing Board of Trustees
- Hospital Happenings: Photos from recent fundraising events benefiting TSRHC
- Save the Dates for upcoming events and ways to get involved.
- TSRHC Pioneers: take a trip down memory lane with our features on former board members or individuals who have made a difference in shaping the history of the hospital
- Letters from our President/CEO Robert Walker and Chief of Staff Dan Sucato, M.D.
- And much more!
You can also request to be mailed a copy of this quarterly magazine, please call the Public Relations department at (214) 559-7656 or (800) 421-1121, ext. 7656.