Ray Kleposki is a certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in the Fracture Clinic in Plano. For information, please visit our Fracture Clinic section on our website.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
• Master of Science, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
• Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship for Advanced Practice
• Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
• Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society (POPS), 2005 - present
- President, 2009-2010
- Founding board member, 2005-2010
• National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), 2000 – present
- Founder, Pediatric Orthopedic Special Interest Group
- Expert Panelist & Consultant for Pediatric Orthopedics and Pediatric Oncology
• National Association of Orthopedic Nurses (NAON), 2002 - present
- National Director, 2010-2013
• Non-operative management of pediatric fractures
• Pediatric upper and lower extremity fractures and injuries
• Pediatric hand fractures and soft tissue injuries
Awards and Honors:
· United States Army Nursing Corps Spirit of Nursing Award
· Villanova University College of Nursing
o Medallion for Distinguished Academic Achievement, May 2001
o Medallion for Excellence in Clinical Nursing, April 2006
· Kleposki, Raymond (2002). The female athlete triad: A terrible trio. The Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 14(1), p 26-33.
· Kleposki, Raymond (2008), Treating youngsters’ athletic injuries. The Clinical Advisor, 11(4), p 53--59.
· Kleposki, Raymond, & Wells, Lawrence (2008) Overuse Shoulder Injuries in the Competitive Pediatric Athlete. The Clinical Advisor, The Clinical Advisor, 11(4), p 53--59.
· Kleposki, Raymond (July, 2008). Grade 3 Spondylolisthesis. National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Web Page, Case Study of the Month.
· Kleposki, Raymond (June, 2008). Osteoid Osteoma of Right Tibia. National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Web Page. Case Study of the Month.
· Kleposki R.W., Wells L., Wilson, M., & Sehgal, K. (May-June 2009) Rotator cuff injuries in skeletally immature patients: prevention and indications for the orthopaedic nurse. Orthop Nurs, 28(3), p 134-138.
· Chan, G.C., Arkader, A., Kleposki R.W., Dormans, J.P. (2010) Case Report: Primary Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of the Epiphysis. Clin Orthop Relat Res, DOI 10.1007/s11999-010-1228-5.
· Kleposki, R.W, Abel, K., & Sehgal, K. (2010) Common pediatric hip diseases in primary care. The Clinical Advisor, p 21-26.
· Stambourgh, J.B., O’Toole, P., Kleposki R.W., Dormans, J.P. (June 2013) Solitary Osseous Capillary-Type Vascular Malformation of the Distal Humerus in a Child. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, 33(40, doi:10.1097/BPO.0b013e31828706e6.