Lane Wimberly, M.D.
Dr. Robert Lane Wimberly is a staff orthopedist at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Associate Professor
• Children’s Health Dallas
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
• The Johns Hopkins University
• Baylor College of Medicine
• Georgetown University Hospital General Surgery
• Georgetown University Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Dorothy and Bryant Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis
• American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
Professional Associations/Affiliations: • American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, fellow • Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, member • Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, Fifth Editions, contributing author
View a list of Dr. Wimberly's recent publications