Jane S. Chung, M.D.
Jane S. Chung, M.D., F.A.A.P., C.A.Q.S.M., is a physician at the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Center for Excellence in Sports Medicine in Plano. For more information, or to make an appointment, please visit our Sports Medicine section on our website.
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assistant Professor
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Education & Training:
• University of California, San Diego: B.S. in Biochemistry/Cell Biology
• St. George’s School of Medicine: M.D.
Internship & Residency:
• Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Children’s Hospital, Pediatrics
• Case Medical Center, University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital Cleveland, Ohio, Sports Medicine
• Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2011
• Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, 2013
• American Academy of Pediatrics
Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness, 2011-present
• American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
• Female Athlete Triad Coalition
Special Interests: Pediatric / adolescent sports medicine, sports concussions, conditions in female athletes, sports injury prevention