Christopher M. Stutz, M.D.
Dr. Christopher Stutz is a new pediatric orthopedic hand surgeon at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
• The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assistant Professor
• Children’s Health Dallas
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Education & Training:
• University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical Center
• Vanderbilt University Medical Center, General Surgery
• Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation Residency
• Washington University, Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Congenital Hand Surgery Fellowship
• American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014
Professional Organizations: • American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH), Candidate Member • American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS), Candidate Member • Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North American (POSNA)