Amanda Fletcher, R.N., C.P.N.P., R.N.F.A.
Amanda Fletcher is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse First Assistant at the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Center for Excellence in Sports Medicine in Plano. For information or to make an appointment, please visit our Sports Medicine section on our website.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Texas at Austin
• Masters of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Texas at Arlington
• Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
• Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care
• Post Masters Certificate Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Texas at Arlington
• Registered Nurse First Assistant
• National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
• Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society
• Pediatric sports injuries
• Pediatric overuse injuries
• Dance injuries
• Post-operative management
• Pediatric cardiology